By Karen Clippinger,Pedro González Del Campo Román
Read Online or Download Anatomía y cinesiología de la danza (Deportes nº 74) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar dance books
At eighty-seven, Patricia Wilde continues to be a grande dame of the ballet global. As a tender celebrity she toured the US within the corporation of the Ballet Russe. In her heyday within the Fifties and ’60s, she was once a first-generation member and vital dancer of latest York urban Ballet in the course of the uniquely dramatic Balanchine era—the golden age of the corporate and its highly proficient, influential, exploitative, and dictatorial director.
Martha Graham’s identify used to be the world over famous as a part of the fashionable dance international, and notwithstanding traits in choreography proceed to alter, her impression on dance as an paintings shape endures. during this, the 1st prolonged feminist examine the fashionable dance pioneer, Victoria Thoms explores the cult of Graham and her dancing via a serious lens that exposes the gendered that means at the back of a lot of her paintings.
Educating Dance experiences is a realistic consultant, written through collage professors and dancers/choreographers lively within the box, introducing key concerns in dance pedagogy. Many teens graduating from universities with levels – both PhDs or MFAs – wish to train dance, both in university settings or at neighborhood dance faculties.
Writer and cultural historian Sara Ann Harris spent years as an observer within the Isleños group of decrease St. Bernard parish in Louisiana sooner than figuring out to rfile this striking tradition that has withstood the encroaches of different nationalities and the ravages of time. Her descriptions of the dance halls that shape a cornerstone of the cultural identification of a vanishing humans is an engaging glimpse into one of many best-preserved immigrant cultures within the usa.
- Setting Dancers Free: The Weekly Notes that Rocked West Coast Swing (West Coast Swing Revolution Series Book 2)
- Global Moves: Belly Dance as an Extra/Ordinary Space to Explore Social Paradigms in Egypt and Around the World
- The Dance That Makes You Vanish: Cultural Reconstruction in Post-Genocide Indonesia (Difference Incorporated)
- Contemporary Dance in Cuba: Técnica Cubana as Revolutionary Movement
- Dance, Space and Subjectivity
Extra resources for Anatomía y cinesiología de la danza (Deportes nº 74) (Spanish Edition)
- Accounting for Managers: A Business Decision Guide by Steven Bragg
- From the Court to the Boardroom: The Path to Empowerment by Lisa Leslie,Bridgette Chambers,Earvin "Magic" Johnson